Start Your Career in Painting with
Spokane's Elite Painting Company
Are you a drug-free Professional Painter with high integrity, a fantastic work ethic, and a painting skill set to match?
ACI Coatings is hiring top-quality people to join our coatings technician team. ACI Coatings has been the premier painting contractor in Spokane and Coeur d’Alene for Custom Homes, Commercial Buildings, Residential Renovations, and Industrial paint jobs for over 25 years. Our goal is to enhance the lives of our customers and change the lives of our team members. Here at ACI, we work for you. We have a hard-working management team who works around the clock to make sure you have everything you need to be a highly successful paint technician.
We want you to be a part of our ACI Coatings family for years to come. We have rare career development opportunities in our industry. Plus, unmatched benefits package including job profit bonuses, employee appreciation events, medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, 401K matching, and much more.
If you love to work hard, take pride in what you do and enjoy working in different environments then ACI Coatings is the place for you. Come be a part of the team that is changing the painting industry.
To work with ACI Coatings the following requirements must be met.
- You must have a valid driver’s license.
- You must pass a pre-employment drug test. (excludes marijuana)
- You must undergo and pass a background check.
- You must be at least 18 years old for full-time employment (Minors with work permits are welcome to apply for summer positions)
- You must have exceptional integrity, strong work ethic, and care about what you do.